Monday, April 7, 2008

'MOUNTAIN OF MESS'

Well, the response to my first post was amazing! I was so suprised and pleased! I was getting so excited that I wanted to post again and soon. What an adrenaline rush!

Early Sunday morning, after being up almost 20 hours, we began shooting the 'Mountain of Mess' as I like to call it. We used 12 cans of chocolate frosting (we've got to find a place to get it cheaper than Kroger), 12 graham cracker pie tins and I don't know how many cans of shaving cream!

I put on my black bra, black hose and high heel shoes (I call them my horizontal shoes!) and took some test shots of my virgin face...then the fun began!

First I smeared the frosting all over my face, then body. I kept scooping it out of the bowl and putting it all over myself. It was a cool feeling and very tasty too! A chocoholic's dream fantasy!

Next came the shaving cream pies, one after another--they wouldn't stop. I was creaming as well! What a feeling to rub all that gooey mess all over!

Well, we took about 95 shots in all and after looking at the finished results I was pretty pleased. We posted a set of 3, one of my virgin face (which I thought looked stunning because I usually don't like how I look in pictures), one with frosting on me that I thought looked pretty hot, and then the 'Mountnain of Mess' picture.

The response was great so we posted some more of the frosting shots. Then we had dinner plans with some friends of ours that we haven't seen for a while. I couldn't stop thinking about my pics and what was happening on the forum. I wanted to leave the table and check the UMD.net through my phone, but I controlled myself. That made the ride home almost unbearable! I was so excited, I almost didn't make it! And again I was amazed at the response. So we posted the rest of the frosting ones.

I was in torture at work today, because the firewall blocks sites like the UMD.net and I wanted to see what was going on. Finally I got home late (of course, Murphy's Law) and saw the awesome response. Enough tease with the frosting pictures, I sent them the shaving cream pie ones...first set of course!.

Tomorrow I will send the last of the 'Mountain of Mess' and Jay thinks I should post a clean, full face one at the end.

I don't know...I'm still camera shy...would ya think?!

Talk to you soon.

PGKay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was I believe the first thing that drew me in! this historic photo shoot!