Monday, April 21, 2008

'SPECIAL SANDWICH'

Well that was interesting AND fun!

I decided to shoot a video with this WAM session. Usually I don't like to see myself on film, but this one turned out pretty good. I had a few humerous interjections that I think added to the personality of the shoot. I liked it...it was me!

The marshmallow fluff was pretty sticky and the peanut butter was a bit heavy on top of it. The best part though (or at least the best tasting part), was the chocolate frosting pies...I am SUCH a chocoholic...and a WAMMER of course! I couldn't get enough of them. And of course, to top off my special sandwich recipe, I added bread! A UMD first...bread WAM! It was whole wheat, so it was healthy!

The set up and clean up took longer than the actual shoot. But after it was all done, I was exhausted and exhilarated!

It was fun to see the responses. Some told me that they liked the total mess while others said that they liked the partial coverage of my face...better to see my expressions. Personally, I like the partial coverage pictures, where there are streaks of mess on my face and in my hair. I think it looks pretty sexy...while still showing a bit of me.

Speaking of responses, one WAMMER said that I inspired him to recreate my recipe on himself! "If I can help just one person with my posts...!"

Well, this 'special sandwich' will see you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics! I am a fellow Michigan wammer too. we should chat sometime.

Anonymous said...

i particularly loved your sandwich set-although it is hard to say there is a favorite...at least one I can mention here!