Monday, April 14, 2008

CHAT WITH ME

Since returning to the UMD, I have been spending a lot of time chatting...chatting in the UMD chat room...chatting on Yahoo IM...chatting through email and private messages. I've made some new friends as well as reconnected with some old ones. It has been fun, flattering and addictive!

Sometimes I'll be in the UMD chat room with 6 or so PMs going...makes my head spin! And some of the people I cyb...er umm, chat with can get pretty 'intense'! I want to make sure that I am giving everyone my personal attention while still keeping track of what's going on in the main room.

I like the feel of the main room chat. When the group is lively and everyone is interacting and on the mark...it's very exciting! I like my responses to be the same, but intelligent and humorous as well. These are parts of my personality that not many people know about, or see. I like to watch their reaction and surprise when they begin to put those pieces of me together. It's hard to explain, but it intoxicates me in a strange sort of way when I know that I kind of WOWed them...because they really never expected that out of me!

Ooh, look what time it is...I need to chat!!! gtg...ttyl...

See ya,

PGKay

No comments: