Monday, May 12, 2008

(WAM) I-AM-BIC PENTAMETER

“Hi PieGirl, what’s up,
so glad I can greet you!”
“Hey yes, doin' fine,
it’s sure nice to meet you!”

“So do you have time now
to PM with me?”
“Oh yes, I would love to,
let’s talk now, I’m free.”

“You busy with some
in the main chat room too?”
“Yes I can talk there
and still chat here with you.”

“Where from, are you married
and how old are you?”
“Yes married, from Michigan
and 40’s, it’s true.”

“What WAM are you into
and what do you like?”
“I’m ‘PieGirl’ by trade
but all mess is all right.”

“And what about cyber,
you do that as well?”
“You bet that I do
and it’s sexy as Hell!”

“Are you sure, real sure
that your husband won’t mind?”
“He’s cool with that, yes,
he is one of a kind.”

“I’ve seen all the pics
that you post on the forum.”
“Thank you, glad to share,
I will keep posting more then.”

“Then how ‘bout a few,
will you send them to me?”
“I’m still a bit shy,
but maybe you’ll see.”

“Your face and your body
and naked ones too?”
“Well, face for right now
and that’s all that I’ll do.”

“And how ‘bout some web cams,
all naked and messed?”
“Well not right just yet,
have to trust you, I guess.”

“So meeting and messing
is out of the question?”
“Not really, it’s cool,
if I give the direction.”

“So crossing the line to have sex,
will that do?”
“Don’t push me, I’m married,
and happy, it’s true.”

“Your blog, I liked reading
the things that you said.”
“I love writing down
all the thoughts in my head!”

“So vid caps…does that mean
a film that you’ll share?”
“Not sure, if I do
then I’ll make you aware.”

“Well PieGirl, take care,
it was sure nice to chat!”
“Same here, see you later,
we’ll make sure of that!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know you're happily married to someone who doesn't mind you displaying yourself for all the eager world to see! we're not too far apart my dear!