Monday, June 2, 2008

THE EVOLUTION OF A PIEGIRL

HOW I CAME TO BE

Well, I didn't always do what I do. In fact, even when I started to do what I do, I never really did it...at first. It all began something like this...

"A fantasy? Sure, I'd like to hear about it. Go ahead and tell me."

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…

"So let me get this straight. You like to be hit in the face with a cream pie or a pie made of shaving cream, right? Really! So how often do you do this?"

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"Wow, that often? And this excites you sexually?"

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"No, it doesn't turn me off. Just never thought a pie in the face was sexual, that's all."

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"What? You want me to do that to you now? Well...ok. How do I do it? Do I throw it or push it? Are you sure I won't hurt you?"

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"Ok, here goes."

...splaat...

"Did I hurt you? You look kind of strange."

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"It's just amazing, that's all. So someone pies you that often?"

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"Seriously, you pie yourself? No, I'm not shocked; I guess I'm just naive. So then, after you are pied, do you, um...?"

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...YADDA, YADDA, YADDA…

"Ok."

...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

"What do I think? Well, it really doesn't turn me on, but hey, that's your fantasy, that's cool."


The next time the subject is brought up...

"Not just one pie, but a lot of them? And rub them all over yourself? You like to be totally covered? Sounds more like a fetish than a fantasy."


Some months later...

"You want to pie my face? But my clothes will get all messed up. Well, just on my face then, and just one. Try not to mess up my hair."

...splaat...

"Ouch, that kind of hurt and it burns. It's hard to breathe. I can't believe you like this so much."


Then several months later...

"I don't know. Last time it got in my ears too. Why don't we just stick to pieing you?"


Way later...

"Well sure, why not, I need to take a shower anyway."


Even later...

"Yeah, I remember the 3 Stooges pie fights and the scene from The Great Race. That was cool to watch. Yeah, I might like to try something like that. It seems like fun!"


Getting close to being a piegirl...

"Hey, let's go out to dinner, and then afterward we can come back here and have a pie session!"


Closer...

"I've been thinking about the next time that we pie. I am going to wear my black lingerie, nylons and high heels. We can mess each other all up and have fun afterwards!"


Closer...

"Hey, when are we going to pie next? I can't wait! It really turns me on! I think about it a lot. I really LOVE it!"

Bingo!

END OF PART ONE...TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

darwinsim at it's best-and we're all the benefit from this evolution!

Anonymous said...

Hey kay, hope youhada good holidayand i can't wait for part 2!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post Kay - just wondered (and you may be planning this for your next post) how did you get from where you started to where you are now? By which I mean, what caused you to change how you feel about wam? Still loving the blog by the way!